GBR Dental Clinic is looking for an Insurance Coordinator to join our team.
We are looking for someone who is positive, out-going, goal-driven, and customer service oriented. Health care, sales or insurance claim processing experience are a plus! We do offer on-the-job training but having experience is a plus.
The Insurance and Billing Coordinator is responsible for assisting patients, processing dental insurance claims and managing relationships with insurance carriers. Other responsibilities include contacting insurance companies and patients regarding coverage determinations and outstanding balances, researching and resolving insurance billing issues, and setting up any financial arrangements and collecting payments from patients and insurance companies. We also need someone to manage outstanding insurance claims, work with the Practice Manager to ensure the dental team complies with established collection procedures, and ensures integrity of daily deposits.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Attention to detail in posting payments properly considering multi-office environment.
- Ensure electronic insurance deposits are posted to patient accounts (and balance) as the funds are in the bank account.
- Prepare and present financial arrangements and insurance options that meet both patients’ and practice’s needs for proposed treatment plans.
- Maintain knowledge of dental insurance and use independent judgment regarding coverage and insurance claims. Resolve billing disputes with little supervision.
- Daily attention to resolving insurance claim issues such as requests for additional information and denials.
- Manage outstanding insurance claims
- 401(k) matching
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Health insurance
- Dental coverage through office
- Employee Discount on Products
- Monthly Bonus pay/profit sharing
- Medical/Dental Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical/Dental terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Required)
- Insurance Claim Processing: 1+ year (Preferred)
- Port Allen, LA
- Prairieville, LA
Work Location: Port Allen, LA and Prairieville, LA
Please send your resume to [email protected]