GBR Dental Clinic is seeking a Dental Assistant to join our team!
We are looking for someone positive, goal-driven, and customer service oriented. Dental assisting, health care, sales or experience are a plus! We provide on the job training and continuing education opportunities so that you can grow both personally and professionally as an individual and as a member of our team. If you enjoy working in the healthcare industry, fast-paced work environment, and making a difference in people’s lives, this is a great opportunity for you.
This role is centered around helping patients understand the importance of dental care and treatment options. Other responsibilities include:
- Maintain a clean, efficient, and caring environment for patients.
- Record and maintain electronic patient charting.
- Chairside assisting on all procedures from fillings to root canals to extractions.
*Dental Assistant Certification NOT REQUIRED
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based upon experience and competitive with market.
- 401(k) matching
- Holiday pay
- Paid Vacation
- Health insurance
- Employee discounts on products
- Dental coverage through office
- Monthly Bonus pay/profit sharing
- We are willing to do on the site training for the right candidate!
- Basic computer skills desired
- Experience with Open Dental a plus!
- Prior health care or dental experience a plus!
- Dental Assisting experience a plus!
- Health care experience a plus!
- Sales experience a plus!
Please send your resume to [email protected]